1.12.2007

Bewildered and excited...

This last assignment seemed a slam dunk, yet I found myself fighting with myself... I get it, or at least i thing I do, draw a plan... draw a section... I wounder if I chose a poor image to further explore... It appears to be a straight on shot... the only activity or interest is focused directly center.... Essentially it is a box in a box.

It is safe to say that I look forward to getting to the BAC and having a face to face conversation about this one...

I also think that I can have a bad case of ... if it 'quacks' like a duck, swims like a duck and smells like a duck... it must be a duck. Having a diverse pool of academia this week and concentrating on thinking in ways that I may have set aside is good for me. I hope to get a broader sense that there is more than way to solve the problem.....

Once again looking forward to this week and all the challenges, experiences, and classmates.instructors.

3 comments:

Anne McQuown said...

I am equally ready to start some good conversations. Blogging is good, but there's nothing like a real in depth conversation.

Tim Shremshock said...

Ken,

I think you want to revisit the essence of your 3-D diagram, (Read your narrative and forget the image)then create new space based upon the analysis from the diagram.

But then again, I could be wrong. I was off on the first assignment, although it did hlep me get to the final diagram that I used for this weeks assignment.

Tim Shremshock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.